D365 F&O Support (Ref.sz.: JN -032020-32762)
Feladatkör, kompetenciák és felelősség
The purpose of the job is to:
- Deliver a high quality F&O business applications support services, including Finance and Logistics and Project Management;
- Guarantee data information security, availability and integrity through strong operational competencies using the ITIL framework;
- Provide specific business applications support to professional users in various departments
- Ensure all systems meet business expectations, maintain the respective systems up-to-date by undertaking proactive systems maintenance, and participate in projects towards new systems implementation;
- Develop operational procedures aligned with the support activities requirement, maintain them up to date and provide structured support recommendation to the various stakeholders and end users.
- Ensure service quality and security, while respecting operating methods defined by quality standards.
- Manage the implementation, support and evolution of ERP components (D365 F&O) and environments applying the standard operational procedures in force within the IT Department.
- Manage operational tools (monitoring and management) to ensure sustainability of F&O systems and dependant services for the various business units and at end user level.
- Maintain the operational knowledge base in the service management tool, record incident, provide quality resolution advises.
- Establish and update operational procedures to warranty ERP services availability in accordance with operational level agreements (OLA).
- Identify, review and participate in the development of D365 F&O training solutions to deliver appropriate, cost effective trainings in F&O topics for users while promoting on-line training opportunities.
- Support key-users in system integration acceptance testing
- Train key-users and end-users
- Collaborate with technical resources around the definition and implementation of system integrations
- Participate in all activites related to providing adequate and stable ERP systems and services to all stakeholders distributed across 5 regions.
- Contribute actively to the overall satisfaction level of end users while develop and promote effective working relationship within the ERP Team.
- Manage personal knowledge and continuously update your skillset on various systems and used applications.
- Adhere to staff regulation of the Budapest Global Service Center regulations and to the IT security rules at all the times.
- Communicate effectively with the various stakeholders, including those within the IT sector, share knowledge and be subject matter expert.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in business applications support
- Minimum 3 year of professional experience in roll-out, maintenance, upgrades and developing extensions/customisations for D365 F&O
- Minimum 5 year of professional experience in business requirements analysis
- Excellent knowledge of D365 F&O module
- Proven record of D365 F&O module implementation and support
- Proven record of business analysis and project implementation
- Experience of Microsoft Common Data Service and the Microsoft Power Platform (preferred)
- Proven team player, ability to adjust in different cultures and languages
- Adept at analysis, problem solving, solutions and end-user oriented
- Affinity for team work, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable
- Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
- Good analytical skills to interpret problems, identify solutions and possible side effects
- Fluently spoken and written English