Technical Analyst (Ref.sz.: JN -032020-32745)
Feladatkör, kompetenciák és felelősség
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities. Working across all aspect of the function’s remit responsible for the implementation and success of HR policies, process, projects and initiatives.
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the area of financial industry
- Design, implement and test new features.
- Cooperate with Back end functions (Build & Deploy) located in Germany to agree on technical interfaces and recommended product vision
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Provide maintenance and support for external entities (reports, queries, data extracts).
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvements.
- Manage automatic batches, analyse data, prepare SQL statements
- Prepare documentation, ensure all related material are up-to-date.
- Fix bugs and potentioal issues.
- Work in a team with an international setup (Hungary, Italy, Germany, Austria)
- Support our clients and colleagues in problem-solving processes
- Support and maintenance of the application managed by the team
- Support planning and estimations
- 3+ years experience in Software Developer roles building scalable web applications.
- 3+ years Java.
- Good data modelling and SQL know-how.
- Working experience in Spring framework, Webshphere, source control systems.
- Excellent communication skills (Enlish verbal and in written).
- Nice to have: DevOps experience, knowledge of PrimeFaces.