Business Analyst (Ref.sz.: JN -032020-32744)
Feladatkör, kompetenciák és felelősség
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities. Working across all aspect of the function’s remit responsible for the implementation and success of HR policies, process, projects and initiatives.
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the area of financial industry
- Business and functional analysis of the issues and requests, working with Technical Analysts and customers to agree satisfactory resolution.
- Manage and provide business support for the preparation of estimates for costs relating to functional requirements and/or conducts estimations applying FPA methodology.
- Writes and executes Test Plans detailing results and working with Technical Analyst and Developers to resolve issues prior to delivering the solution to the clients.
- Liaise with customers at all stages of the solution. Liaise with and direct allocated technical team to develop the solutions and manage timely error resolution during the System Test and UAT cycles.
- Provide functional training to bank staff on the CORE02 system in the CEE sites
- Project manage and coordinates smaller projects, from demand to completion. Customer management, team management and project planning and tracking. (Please note the role is primarily for a Business Analyst but there are some aspects of Project Management skills required).
- Working with 3rd party providers.
- International product banking knowledge
- Varied and recent international banking products knowledge with focus on CEE banking products
- Experience of working in a functional capacity on banking software packages
- Experience of working in a customer orientated environment
- Must be able to demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of Financial Instruments and market best practices.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a complex international working environment, having a number of developments in progress simultaneously.
- Must be able to meet agreed deadlines.
- Must be able to work according to agreed budgets.
- Ability to provide remote support of sites supported by CORE02 teams
- Strong team management and interpersonal skills
- Project Management role and resource management.
- Good working knowledge of MS Windows and Office
- Excellent English and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to adapt to new tools quickly
- Ability to work in a virtual environment
- Good analysis skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel