Senior ASP.NET Developer (Ref.sz.: JN -032020-32742)
Feladatkör, kompetenciák és felelősség
- Career in a leading international banking group.
- Dynamic and challenging environment.
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the area of financial industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Main task will be developing medium scale banking solutions together with a team of 10 developers and business analysts to deliver and support business applications. Most of the developers are IBM OS/400 RPG specialist, backing the .NET frontend applications with functional main frame.
- Ensure the compliance of internal and external rules and processes of Development.
- Manage and provide business support for the preparation of estimates for effort relating to functional requirements.
- Liaise with the allocated technical team to create a solutions and manage timely error resolution.
- Working with 3rd party providers.
- Varied and recent banking products knowledge with focus on Hungarian market products.
- Experience of working in a functional role in banking software development projects.
- Experience of working in a customer orientated environment.
- Ability to adapt to new tools quickly.
- ASP.NET 4 C#.net452 development, both MVC and WebForms, including WebApi and Legacy (ASMX) webservices. WinForms/WPF development is a plus.
- Other technologies: ADO.NET, XML, PDF, DevExpress ASP.NET, public key cryptography, SignalR.
- Software design andprinciples: OOP, SOLID, IOC, Design Patterns
- Methodology: SCRUM/AGILE
- Platforms: IIS7.5/8.5, MSSQL 10-12, IBMMQ9
- IDE: VS2013 /.net452 (planned VS2015/2017 transition)
- Experience in performance of functional testing
- SQL knowledge
- Team player however ready to manage and coordinate other collegues if needed