Logistics Manager (Ref.sz.: JN -032020-32723)
Feladatkör, kompetenciák és felelősség
Our partner is a leading provider of supply chain services. It’s 4PL service
line increasing service level and performance while reducing transportation and management costs beside developing and implementing optimization solutions.
Now you can join to them as a:
About your tasks and responsibilites:
- Leading and developing a team of logistics specailists to ensure successful execution of daily operations.
- Optimizing the daily flow of goods and guaranteeing exception management to their customer’s satisfaction.
- Communicating regularly with customers regarging the status of operations.
- Monitoring logistics performance and costs.
- Initiating and supporting continuous improvement measures.
Join if you have:
- University degree with experience and knowledge of transportation management in road freight.
- Min. 2 years of experience in supervising and developing a team.
- Results-driven attitude with customer orientation and ability to meet deadlines
- Adaptability in new situations and peak operation periods with a structured approach to problem-solving.
- Strong communication skills in English and advanced user knowledge of enterprise IT systems.
Why should you join:
- Challenging tasks on a team of highly skilled professionals who enjoy working together
- The 4flow team spirit and an open culture in which you can exchange and develop ideas
- Targeted professional development
- Free drinks, fruits, team breakfast and streching with home office
- Flexibility, independency, motivation, energy, ambition