Accounting Team Leader (Ref.sz.: JN -022020-31047)
Feladatkör, kompetenciák és felelősség
Our partner offers:
- Competitive market adjusted salary
- Professional development in the field of accounting (various training opportunities)
- Being part of market leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions
- High quality working environment.
- Setting up the books of foreign entities’ Hungarian subsidiaries on the accounting system in accordance with the Hungarian Accounting Law and/or client reporting needs.
- Ensuring that all booking entries and accounting records for all client entities and Our Client are up-to-date and are in strict compliance with the respective Hungarian accounting and tax laws, or other applicable and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Preparation of month-end closing of the books for client reporting purposes.
- Preparation of the annual closing of the books for statutory and/or client reporting purposes, i.e. accruals, revaluations and review of the General Ledger and analytics for accuracy and completeness.
- Preparation of all relevant Hungarian tax (CIT, VAT, other) returns with necessary supporting calculations
- Close liaison with Corporate Services Team colleagues to ensure timely recording of all transactions
- Managing a portfolio of clients within our Corporate Services Team, and coordinating all aspects of their business here in Hungary
- Leading the Reporting Team by example setting high professional standards and demonstrating commitment.Responsible for the developments in Navision, and other systems, used by the Reporting Team
- Drive the transformation to digital bookkeeping within the Reporting Team, ensuring paperless reporting, whilst maintaining appropriate controls, and at all times meeting the requirements of the respective Hungarian requirements
- Qualified and in-depth accounting/bookkeeping knowledge
- 5+ years relevant team leader experience in accounting field (working experience in service provider environment is an advantage)
- Knowledge of Navision, NavOne, other bookkeeping systems is an advantage
- Payroll experience, and knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent English knowledge
- Experience with automated bookkeeping processes, and implementation of a bookkeeping system automation project would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent organization and administration skills
- Proactive and accountable personality.
Place of work: