Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Corporate Treasury Specialist (Ref. No.: MTB 67832)
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Corporate Treasury Specialist
- Manages day-to-day Treasury payments of entities and branches for European countries;
- Prepares and evaluates monthly KPIs, and comes up with solution ideas for improving them;
- Execute payments in various banking platforms;
- Reconciles previous day Treasury payments;
- Works closely with Corporate Treasury, Legal Department, Central Operation department and partner Banks;
- Manages bank account balances and Concludes FX deals;
- Prepares cash-flow forecast regularly;
- Manages bank account documentation, updates signature cards;
- Manages Bank Guarantee issuance and SEPA B2B Direct Debit setups;
- Participates in new bank account opening process and in Insurance related activities.
- University/College degree in the field of Finance or Accounting;
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar position/area;
- Experience in cash-flow forecasting, bank mandate management and e-banking solutions;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Strong analytical and MS Excel skills;
- Flexibility, self-motivated attitude;
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Is self-confident, accurate and pays attention to details.
Place of work:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV –s in English and Hungarianto adeccoHU.PP6@adecco.com with the name of the positionand please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.
1. Bocskai utca