Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
We are recruiting new collegue to our client ( International Company ) as a
We are looking for a procurement specialist into our client"s procurement team.
As a procurement specialist your role will be to take active part in material purchasing (mechinal and electronic assemblies, plastics, fasteners other spare parts) for engineering teams working on development of the wolrd leader medical devices and to support the related administrative tasks internationally.
- Collect and track part order requests from the teams, and manages the ordering process and deliveries/physical reception. Accuracy and pro/reactivity in the quickly changing environment are required.
- Manage orders, administrational tasks. Accuracy is required.
- Manage daily communication with suppliers to ensure delivery times and effective supply chain.
- Manage supplier base-related administrational tasks.
- Support logistics processes connected to procurement: transportation and warehousing.
- Support invoice related issues with finance team.
- Support data analyzation with excel or various other analysis tools. Distribute and improve regular reports related to procurement. Advanced analytic skills and excel knowledge is required.
- Opportunity to join a successful international company
- Multinational company's enviroment
- Competitive benefit package
Personality requirements and skills
- BA degree or ongoing studies, but be able to work in 40 hours
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent language skills in Hungarian and in English (both oral and written)
- French knowledge is an advantage
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.