Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Control Systems Design Engineer Turbomachinery
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
We are recruiting new collegue to our client ( International Company ) as
Control Systems Design Engineer of Turbomachinery
Primary responsibility is the Control Panels hardware detailed design for Gas and Steam Turbine, Compressors and process Plant applications in the Oil & Gas industry, either for Customer projects or standardization tasks. Interaction with a team of multiple disciplines engineers (software, systems, electrical, instrumentation, and mechanical), Customer and material Suppliers for job requirement.
- Develop Control Panels hardware detailed design according to Customer technical specifications, internal design practices and applicable safety standards; issuing of project technical documentation (e.g. UCS Construction Dwg, Wiring Diagram, Interconnecting Wiring, HW Testing Procedure, etc.);
- Bill of Material specifications;
- Provide technical support to supply chain on ordering of BOMs and assembly, preFATs and FATs;
- Attend technical meetings with Project Team, Customers and Supplier during project execution;
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments;
- Participate in technical and program reviews.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a successful international company
- Multinational company's enviroment
- Competitive benefit package
Personality requirements and skills
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree of Science in Electrical, Electronic, Telecommunications or Computer Science Engineering;
- At least 2 additional years of experience in Control System design and Hardware/Software development in the Oil & Gas or Industrial Automation area for new installation and service;
- Experience in HW detailed design development tools, including but not limited to AutoCad, Visio and ePlan;
- Control System hardware detailed design (wiring diagram, panel layout and construction drawing, FAT procedure, etc.), manufacturing and testing experience; Working knowledge of industry codes and standards;
- Speedtronic MKV/MKVI/MKVIe control system hardware and software design, development and implementation experience;
- PLC hardware selection and software knowledge. Experience of Bently Nevada hardware and software products. Technical exposure with Fire-Fighting and Gas Detection Systems;
- Control System commissioning and start-up practice;
- Ability to work in multi-cultural team within a matrix organization;
- Extremely motivated and determined; Ability and willingness to travel when required;
- Computer proficiency (MS Office tools, Control SW development tools and Enterprise Systems);
- Strong technical attitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Organization and planning skills. Capability of and supplier management;
- Fluency in English required;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Solid interpersonal and leadership skills;