Sajnáljuk, de a hirdető cég már megszüntette az állásajánlat közzétételét a honlapunkon.
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Project manager - industrial automation
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
This role manages the delivery of a project within a single customer or product application and with limited multi-national and multi-party involvement. Is accountable for the overall success of the project.
• Manage the delivery of the project to the agreed scope, schedule and budget;
• Develop a project plan that provides customers with a fully integrated set of product, process, and technical solutions, that draw Schneider Electric's total value proposition to meet the needs of the customer.
• Align people resources from multiple internal functions and third parties and ensure a productive working relationship between all team members;
• Define and communicate the project expectations of team members to clarify roles and ensure accountability for the achievement of project goals;
• Ensure that all company and customer quality procedures and requirements are met;
• Ensure the formal acceptance of the project by the customer;
• Identify and manage project risks;
• Interact with internal stakeholders (sales, engineering department, supply chain and finance teams) and external suppliers and contractors to achieve the successful delivery of the project
• Demands an overview safe execution of project tasks on site, on the customer's premises and in Schneider Electric's warehouse/office.
Employee perks, benefits
• Opportunities to work in the international and multicultural working environment and also to get the international experience;
• Great team to work with, a nice place to work and flexible working hours;
• Training and development – Technical trainings, internal e-learning program and language courses;
• Life insurance and contribution to the private pension fund;
• Bonus for employee referral; and
• Company and teambuilding activities.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Degree in electrical engineering, IT, applied informatics or automation
English - Advanced (C1)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
3+ years of experience in Automation control industry and/or related engineering experience in disciplines such as process, chemical, mechanical, industrial, and/or electrical engineering with end-users and/or EPCs;
5+ years of experience in managing automation, electrical distribution, or IT projects;
Experience with third-party solution providers;
Experience interfacing with customers and leading customer interactions;
Exposure to managing difficult client situations;
Project P&L experience;
Self-starter capabilities & be able to work under your own initiative;
Strong motivation and interest in learning new technologies, working on projects and travelling on the frequent business trips to customers;
High commitment to work, proactive approach and flexibility;
Customer approach, team spirit and good communication and presentation skills;
Understanding of contractual and legal aspects of the project;
Experience and understanding of project risk management/mitigation techniques;
Knowledge of SAP project module and reporting;
Experience with process control engineering ;
Experience in working with control design documents ;
PM tool set utilization - CQA, GEET, SMP, etc. ;
Fluent level of written and spoken English; and
Valid driving license (Category B)
Brief description of the company
Schneider Electric Systems Slovakia, a member of Schneider Electric group since 2014, is a global technology leader in process automation and software solutions offering safety, critical and distributed control systems, measurement & instrumentation products, visualization and simulation software solutions. The marketplace knows us from our premier brands - Avantis, Eurotherm, Foxboro, Simsci-Esscor, Triconex and Wonderware.
Engineering Excellence Center has been operating in Bratislava since 2008 and employ up to 90 employees.
The center has been successfully executing engineering projects for well-known global customers in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical and power industry.
Number of employees
Schneider Electric Systems Slovakia s.r.o.
821 04 Bratislava