Sajnáljuk, de a hirdető cég már megszüntette az állásajánlat közzétételét a honlapunkon.
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Project manager - industrial automation
Job description, responsibilities and duties
This role manages the delivery of a project within a single customer or product application and with limited multi-national and multi-party involvement. Is accountable for the overall success of the project.
• Manage the delivery of the project to the agreed scope, schedule and budget;
• Develop a project plan that provides customers with a fully integrated set of product, process, and technical solutions, that draw Schneider Electric's total value proposition to meet the needs of the customer.
• Align people resources from multiple internal functions and third parties and ensure a productive working relationship between all team members;
• Define and communicate the project expectations of team members to clarify roles and ensure accountability for the achievement of project goals;
• Ensure that all company and customer quality procedures and requirements are met;
• Ensure the formal acceptance of the project by the customer;
• Identify and manage project risks;
• Interact with internal stakeholders (sales, engineering department, supply chain and finance teams) and external suppliers and contractors to achieve the successful delivery of the project
• Demands an overview safe execution of project tasks on site, on the customer's premises and in Schneider Electric's warehouse/office.
• Opportunities to work in the international and multicultural working environment and also to get the international experience;
• Great team to work with, a nice place to work and flexible working hours;
• Training and development – Technical trainings, internal e-learning program and language courses;
• Life insurance and contribution to the private pension fund;
• Bonus for employee referral; and
• Company and teambuilding activities.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Degree in electrical engineering, IT, applied informatics or automation
English - Advanced (C1)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
3+ years of experience in Automation control industry and/or related engineering experience in disciplines such as process, chemical, mechanical, industrial, and/or electrical engineering with end-users and/or EPCs;
5+ years of experience in managing automation, electrical distribution, or IT projects;
Experience with third-party solution providers;
Experience interfacing with customers and leading customer interactions;
Exposure to managing difficult client situations;
Project P&L experience;
Self-starter capabilities & be able to work under your own initiative;
Strong motivation and interest in learning new technologies, working on projects and travelling on the frequent business trips to customers;
High commitment to work, proactive approach and flexibility;
Customer approach, team spirit and good communication and presentation skills;
Understanding of contractual and legal aspects of the project;
Experience and understanding of project risk management/mitigation techniques;
Knowledge of SAP project module and reporting;
Experience with process control engineering ;
Experience in working with control design documents ;
PM tool set utilization - CQA, GEET, SMP, etc. ;
Fluent level of written and spoken English; and
Valid driving license (Category B)
Brief description of the company
Schneider Electric Systems Slovakia, a member of Schneider Electric group since 2014, is a global technology leader in process automation and software solutions offering safety, critical and distributed control systems, measurement & instrumentation products, visualization and simulation software solutions. The marketplace knows us from our premier brands - Avantis, Eurotherm, Foxboro, Simsci-Esscor, Triconex and Wonderware.
Engineering Excellence Center has been operating in Bratislava since 2008 and employ up to 90 employees.
The center has been successfully executing engineering projects for well-known global customers in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical and power industry.
Main focus of the company's activities
Schneider Electric Systems Slovakia s.r.o.
821 04 Bratislava