BI Business Analyst
Our partner in the manufacturing industry is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst for their growing Business Service Center in the heart of Budapest.
Responsible for gathering and assessing business information needs and preparing BI system requirements.
Performs analysis, testing and contributes to the development of the BI front end deliverables.
Performs Key User training and trains Training Team members.
Contributes to the support of BI solutions acting as 2nd Level Support when required.
- Responsible for prototyping solutions, preparing test scripts, and conducting tests and for data replication, extraction, loading, cleansing, and data modeling for data warehouses
- Maintains knowledge of software tools, languages, scripts, and shells that effectively support the data warehouse environment
- Acts as a liaison between Business internal and off-shore IT teams for Data Warehouse Cognos BI.
- Interacts with user community to document BI requirements and develops functional specifications.
- Works closely with BI Technical Analysts, Business community and the entire BI team.
- Uses data mining and data analysis tools and designs and contributes to the development of BI solutions for end users.
- Reviews and validates data loaded into the data warehouse for accuracy.
- Works on multiple projects as a team member and may lead projects of moderate to high complexity. May coach more junior technical/analytical staff
- Works as a team member of IT to ensure the success of the organization’s IT Applications architecture and support
- Provides BI tools usage know how to users and trainers. advises them on conflicts and inappropriate data usage
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and/or Business or Finance
- 2-5 years of work experience in BI tools and systems preceded by business experience in corporate finance, financial audit and/or other key business function.
- Experience with multiple full life cycle data warehouse / BI implementations, including data schema creation, ETL and front end delivery is highly desirable.
- Hands-on working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (Oracle, SQL Server) is highly desirable.
- Expertise in data warehouse front-end and development tools (Cognos 8.x/10.x).
- Manufacturing business experience in a large multinational enterprise is highly desirable.
- Excellent command of English
- Highly developed MS Office skills, familiarity with ERP systems
- Available to work within a flexible working hours schedule
- Capable working in a highly matrixed customer service oriented environment
- Flexibility to travel
• Competitive remuneration and continuous learning opportunities
• Professionally challenging tasks
• Excellent location
• Travelling opportunities
• Being part of a socially responsible company
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+36 1 411 2090