Service Support Engineer (CISCO/Avaya)
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of communications solutions and services operating in 170 countries. Its activities include the provision of networked IT services globally. The Regional Operations Centre in Budapest is looking for colleagues as Service Support Engineers.
- Performing all the functions of the 'Customer Helpdesk' role. - Providing in-depth technical support to customers through network or equipment monitoring, localisation and remote repair.
- Managing supplier activities.
- Making most technical decisions.
- Referring non-standard customer queries/escalations upwards.
- Requires 6 -12 months of in depth technical training (CISCO, Avaya).
- A technical mind.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Must understand the company's products and services that they represent to a solid "basic" level and in depth operational/service processes.
- English mandatory+ French/Italian/German/Spanish advantage.
- Supportive corporate culture
- Inspiring working teams
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
- Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
- Private health insurance package
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website