Sales Support Specialist with German knowledge
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of communications solutions and services operating in 170 countries. We are looking for talents to join one of their sales teams as a Sales Support Specialist.
- The sales support specialist is part of a virtual team and is responsible for handling recurring and ad-hoc requests for the Inside sales team and also in specific cases to the company's external customers.
- He/she is responsible for a combination of administrative tasks, data management, commercial analysis, asset and technical detail investigation, billing support activities.
- He/she will be dedicated to a larger number of customers and needs to work on a project basis with proper prioritization.
- He/she takes ownership of resolving any issues that may impact customer experience or contract margin by promptly and proactively liaising with the relevant department for swift resolution.
- He/she keeps the Sales team (or maybe the external customer) informed about the progress of their request via direct contacts and system update.
- He/she may also assist in delivering a number of process or profit improvement initiatives and creating specific reports to support decision and progress.
Required Experiences and Skills
- Bachelor degree and minimum 1 year relevant working experience in SSC/Customer Service environment.
- Fluent English and German knowledge
- Excellent in communication and proactive, CAN DO attitude.
- Great Team Player and passion for delivering a great customer and business service.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Applications and agile with complex and large volume data manipulations.
Why should you apply?
Working for a diverse global business with a reach and impact like our partner's, a world of career opportunities will be open to you. You’ll achieve your fullest potential by connecting with others and exploring all the possibilities we offer!
- Inspiring working teams.
- Continuous Improvement corporate culture.
- Professional and career development programs, trainings and educational support.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
(13 range of benefits including housing loan assistance)
- Employee and Family Friendly Workplace.
- Opportunity to work from Home.
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website