Technology Infrastructure Risk Governance Analyst (EMEA)
Our multinational client is looking for new colleagues for Technology Infrastructure Risk Governance Analyst for their growing professional team
Provide Risk and Control support for the company Risk Governance teams
- Continually seek to leverage process improvement opportunities
- Provide input to the EMEA region and Risk and Control Management Meeting in Risk Governance and legal/regulatory updates, issues on an ad hoc basis.
- Provide Risk and Control support for the external audits for EMEA region
-Attend operational management meetings as required for the entities supported.
- Support the design and development of controls
- When required engage with global teams and risk management teams on key control issues.
- Report results and present recommendations for improvement to management.
- Exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical manner.
- Additional adhoc risk and compliance work.
- Exposure to corporate strategic initiatives
- Audit activities in a mature operating environment
- Meeting tight deadlines, prioritisation
- Regional and global understanding of the companie's technology infrastructure
- Interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
Knowledge and Experience
-Knowledge of infrastructure and technology
-Understanding of at least one (or more) infrastructure area is
- Experience in IT risk and control
- Process and procedures, including document control
- Exposure to audit and/or risk management activities
-Ability to plan, organize, monitor workloads and priorities across multiple groups
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency with all MS Office products
- Good interpersonal and written skills
- Contributor with strong drive and self-starter attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Risk and Control
- Analytical approach with an eye for detail and emphasis on accuracy
- Challenging position with serious responsibility
- Attractive working environment
- Professional team
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+36 30 981 0054