Part-time personal assistant with fluent French knowledge
Our partner is a French pharmacological company which is present in 140 countries and employs 21000 people worldwide. The Budapest office, which works in close cooperation with the French market, is looking for an experienced personal assistant speaking fluent French and English.
The new personal assistant colleague will support the clinical research director with comprehensive tasks such as:
- calendar management,
- travel arrangements,
- preparation of conferences and meetings,
- event management and planning,
- preparing presentations,
- reporting to the management
You will also be responsible for keeping in touch with the French headquarters, therefore a strong knowledge of French is a must. You would enjoy this position if you have previous experience working in a pharmacological environment, because the assistant will occasionally handle documentation regarding medical substances and will be involved in professional duties as well.
The new colleague would join the team in a part-time position (4 hours/day).
- advanced knowledge of English and French languages are required
- 3-5 years of experience as a personal assistant
- previous experience in the field of pharmacology is desired
- strong knowledge of office software (MS Office)
We offer competitive salary, long-time career opportunity and a position of responsibility at a dynamic, constantly developing company.
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website