Junior Key Account Manager
Are you a talented sales person in the FMCG or stationary sector?
Do you have proactive and customer focused personality?
Have you got experience in client relationship management?
If YES, do not hesitate to apply!
Our multinational client, who has a leading international presence, is looking for a talented Junior Key Account Manager.
-Managing the dedicated accounts
-Generating new business opportunities
-Identifying market opportunities
-Negotiate successfully, even in highly competitive market environment
-Strategical thinking: identify market opportunities per segment
-Responsible for the achievement of sales targets
-Achieving optimal results through the collaboration with the sales team
-Building and maintaining good, effective relationship with all business partners
- College or university degree
- At least 2 years professional experience gained in sales/ account management
- Fluent English in written and in verbal communication
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Result oriented and dynamic and self-supporting personality
- B category driver’s license
- Microsoft Office computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
-Flexibility regarding business trips in and outside the country
- A stable and dynamic working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to learn and develop within an international group
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website