Service & Repair Operations Manager
Our client is the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands.
1 Efficient management and development of the service network and operation
- Support, control and train service partners on a regular basis.
- Responsibility for the warranty compensation. Processing and approval of the claims from service centers.
- Management of the spare parts pricing and labor rate structures.
- Localization, translation and adaptation of all relevant service information to meet legal requirements. Ensure proper use of information in the service network.
- Coordination of information flow between the service centers and P&G.
2. Market monitoring and benchmarking
- Benchmarking of competitors’ procedures.
- Liaison with internal and external (trade) partners to ensure and improve consumer satisfaction related to return procedures at point of sales.
3. Application of policies and guidelines aligned with P&G Global and Regional policies and guidelines:
- contracts and SLA’s with service centers
- branding at service center and consumer touch points
- reporting of warranty and out-of-warranty repair product exchange information
- application of best practices
- Manage and lead actions related to product phase-out and to new product launches.
4. Reporting of operation to management and stakeholders
- Provision of required operations reports to the management.
- Achievement of agreed KPI’s and compliance with SLA’s.
- Control and review operational costs and budgets.
- Regular control and analysis of operational data, actionable feedback to internal stakeholders to enable development of enhanced products and services.
- Monitoring and reporting on product quality issues according to defined procedures
5. Cooperate with internal and external stakeholders
- Building up close relationships with Sales, Marketing, Consumer Relations, Quality functions and P&G functions (QICK, R&D, and GSP).
- Support of the premium brand images of Braun and Power Oral Care with superior after-sales-service operation and proactively drive the increase of consumer satisfaction.
- Technical support for CR related issues as required.
Technical education or background is a plus
Min. 2 and max. 4 years of experience, preferably in after sales services management.
Excellent command in ENGLISH AND RUSSIAN language
Good command in Hungarian language is a plus
Mandatory B driving license
Encouraged decision making and risk taking
Attractive salary and compensation package
On-the-job and classroom trainings to develop your personal capabilities
Flexible working hours
Development according to your individual training plan.
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+36 30 626 37 55