Junior germsn Speaking Collection Specialist
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s lives. You are looking for us.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
You will be responsible for executing the collection activities to make sure that the company’s cash flow position is improved and AR aged balances are followed up regularly and the necessary actions are taken.
- Responsible for all Cash Collection and Allocation activities
- Follow-up on customer’s payment
- Support the Monthly and Annual closing activities (e.g. balance confirmations)
- Negotiate with customers in order to ensure the immediate payment for all outstanding invoices
- Identify areas for process improvements.
- Assist in special projects.
- Degree in Economics or Finance is an advantage, but not a must.
- Fluent English and German knowledge
- Excel knowledge is required
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
-Freshgrads are also welcome.
The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission is to heal patients and restore lives.
- attractive compensation package
- exceptional benefits, including private health insurance
- private medical support and group life accident insurance
- modern office close to the city center
You can build your career with us and later become an expert or even a team leader, or you can fulfill your aspirations as a valuable member of another department.
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website