Junior Risk Reporting Analyst
If you are keen to deepen your knowledge in finance and accountancy and you are a Kickstarter, who you like to start a career within the continuously growing banking sector your place is here!
Fresh graduates are welcome!
• Work with internal clients in different Asian and European countries to provide portfolio management reports and other data deliverables.
• Manage the execution, distribution and submissions of regular risk management reports.
• Assist with the analysis, development and maintenance modifications of existing reports and datasets. Cooperate with business owners on proper specification of their requests in case of new reporting requirements or changes in existing ones..
• Ensure that all procedural documentation and controls are in place and updated whenever necessary.
• Support team in resolving / identifying data quality issues.
• Assist in the streamlining and automation of credit risk processes to ensure timely and accurate dataset generation.
• College or University degree in economics (preferably in Finance and Accountancy or Business Administration)
• 0-2 years of experience within similar fields, like operation or market risk is a huge advantage!
• Fluency in English
• Pro-active, self-starter attitude
• Strong skills in Excel
• SQL or SAS knowledge is an advantage!
• Career development opportunities
• Huge variation of online and classroom training
• Attractive Business Service environment
• Supporting, national atmosphere
• Competitive compensation package
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+36 30 733 8524 | firstname.lastname@example.org