Accounts Payable Accountant (preferably with Dutch)
Our Client is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to their growing Business Service Center in the heart of Budapest.
If you are interested in a complex position and you would like to be part of a young and friendly team, don't hesitate to apply!
• Monitors the execution of the entire AP process, be the first point of contact and support in escalations;
• To manage the AP bridgehead function with the company, liaising with staff and external supplier company personnel in different external supplier company centre’s as appropriate;
• Proactively support month end, year-end closing with AP activities on time;
• Ensure that ad hoc reporting needs/requirements are delivered on time;
• Preparation of AP reports and monitor, based on AP processes;
• Investigates, proposes and executes the implementation of further AP process improvements;
• Helpdesk for AP related questions of external supplier company or local organizations;
• Delivers relevant information for proper execution of the process by the external supplier company;
• Preparation and booking of both manual and automatic payments to vendors and employees in multi-country environment;
• Follow up on rejected payments.
• 1 – 3 years in the field of Accounts Payable;
• Experience in a multinational environment;
• Fluent communication in English and preferably in Dutch;
• Profound knowledge of relevant AP processes, having relationships with customers, controllers, other peers;
• Effective at dealing with people at all levels (Interpersonal skills);
• Pragmatic logical thinker with an eye for detail and an analytical mind;
• Bachelor degree in Economics – Finance – Accountancy is preferred.
• Competitive remuneration and continuous learning opportunities
• Professionally challenging tasks
• Excellent location
• Occasionally travelling opportunities
• Being part of a socially responsible company
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
m +36 30 988 6785