Finance and Accounting Manager - Life Science Research & Clinical Diagnostics
We are looking for a Hands-On Finance Manager with strong accounting background for our multinational partner who is providing solutions and products for Life Science Research Clinical Diagnostics.
If you are looking for a multinational but friendly and homely company in the center of Budapest what whave a good mission then apply now!
YOUR TASKS WILL BE:
You will be responsible the finance controlling task and leading the two accountants in the department.
- Preparing updated files and reports (financial, operational) for the company's management while complying with American (USGaap) and Hungarian standards.
- Organizing and checking the financial accounting department activity, especially by the end of fiscal year.
- Working out and explaining all the balance sheets accounts and all the accountancy reconciliations.
- Carrying out specific account entries (bad debts, provisions for depreciations…)
- Ensures local internal controls are in compliance with SOX and company policies. Takes charge of remediation projects of internal control deficiencies as recommended by internal audit
- Acts as a business partner to local sales organization and is an active team player of the local organization along with other support functions
- Acts as the gatekeeper of compliance requirements both external and internal
- Being the link with internal and external auditors
- Checking his/her team documents and reports
- Guaranteeing filing quality and compliance with accounting procedures
- Degree on Finance / Accounting
- Chartered Accountant Certificate
- 5 to 10 years experience within an accounting department as a manager
- Strong accounting background with people management experience
- Knowledge of Hungarian UsGaap standards
- Fluent English skills (you will have an Enlish speaker Leader)
- IFRS knowledge is an asset
- Flexible working hours
- Americal culture and multinational environment
- Pleasant modern working environment
- Office in Central Budapest
- Friendly team and positive atmosphere
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website