Regional Warehouse Manager
Our multinational partner who is market leader within its own sector is looking for a new colleague in the position of Eastern Europe Regional Warehouse Manager (Hu,Cz,SK).
• Contribute to and implement a vision for the department Warehousing Develop / support plans in potential investments and align plans with stakeholders.
• Such organization, realization and development crew can work effectively and efficiently.
• Optimised warehouse locations
• Controlled costs within the department (preparing and monitoring the budget department and explain deviations, minimizing Supply Chain Costs)
• Support to optimize the planning processes constantly in view of cost, flexibility and delivery performance
• Management with relevant information (analysis and KPIs)
• Overall responsibility for Materials Handling Equipment.
- Completed Bachelor's degree, preferably in logistics direction
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with project work and measure and control over logistics indicators (KPIs)
- Good oral and written command of English is a must
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+36 1 411 2090