Procurement Executive - EMEA Services Category Lead
We are looking for EMEA Services Category Lead for our prestigious international client operating in the banking sector.
Takes the lead role in engagement with the businesses that use the goods and services covered by the category. The role is responsible for the development and implementation of sourcing strategies for services.
A key part of the role is to manage key stakeholder relationships and ensure the delivery of key projects to support the overall goals in EMEA. The role will create and lead the negotiation and implementation of key improvement strategies to reduce total cost of ownership.
The role is responsible for the management and development of all Sourcing resources within the category.
Due to the nature of the services, stakeholder locations and delivery of category strategies, this role has a significant degree of global programme exposure.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience (indirect sourcing, category knowledge)
- Regional sourcing experience
- Fluency in English
- Experience in engaging with senior executive stakeholders and gaining consensus and sponsorship
- Sound contract knowledge
- Experience in leading strategic sourcing programs and program management
- Ability to lead across direct/matrix reports, and remote workers in countries globally.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation skills with strong influencing and persuasive talents.
Our client offers the opportunity to join a dynamic organization and professional team in a modern working environment. Employees enjoy competitive compensation package, trainings and long-term opportunities for further professional development.
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website