IT Service Desk Technician
Our client is a multinational production and distribution company, which provides a diverse range of personal protective, labour protection equipments and hygiene supplies.
Currently we are looking for an IT Service Desk Technician to their Hungarian IT Centre that is providing quality customer service to client users besides ensures proper and accurate feedback on technical problems throughout Europe.
The company has a very dynamic and ambitious acquisition attitude, just in Q3 2016 they have acquired 3 multinational companies which were their competitors.
- Receive requests through ticketing system, via email or telephone for assistance on shared desktop and computer related problems including network, hardware, software, peripheral, and related equipment
- Determine severity of problems; troubleshoots, resolve or refer to appropriate technical staff; as appropriate, train users in resolving problems
- Escalate technical issues and coordinate with internal and external IT staff to resolve problems and provide solutions; consult with outside vendors and consultants as needed
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution
- 2 years+ experience working in a Windows/Cloud/Desktop virtualization environment
- Stable knowledge of ITIL foundation processes
- General operations, services and activities of a IT help desk operation
- Experience in supporting large scale Microsoft and Citrix environments
- Basic experience/knowledge of Citrix printing architectures
- Basic experience/knowledge of Server-Based Computing and Cloud concept
- Experience managing ticket queue with Service Management tools, preferably TopDesk
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Fluent English verbal and written
- Knowledge of ERP environments
- Basic administration of Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Understanding of possible impact and dependencies in an enterprise environment.
• Microsoft technology like Windows, Active Directory 2008, Office 2013, Office 365, Exchange Online
• Knowledge of Citrix XenApp environments/Desktop virtualization
• Preferable knowledge of RSA SecurID
• Client PC connectivity, ethernet TCP/IP and VPN
• File server knowledge
• Working cooperatively with other IT departments (internal and external) and 3rd party vendors
- Competitive salary combined with benefits that are exceeding the market average (20-30% yearly bonus, cafeteria, laptop, mobile)
- International environment
- Getting to know the subsidiaries' own culture
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website