Applications Technical Analyst
Would you like to got a responsible role in a multinational environment?
Would you like to work for the market leader SSC company?
Do you want to support noted pharmaceutical companies?
So THIS IS YOUR JOB!
• Comparing data based on infor
• Creating data and liaisinmation provided by local regulatory authorities against information that is available in the baseline of a corporate product databaseg with Onsite Consultants for properties that have been identified as priority attributes
• Support the Team Leader by highlighting issues, risks and dependencies with the data and scripts
• Research and investigate data irregularities/anomalies
• Execute plan for dealing with data anomalies against criteria
• Source and populate missing data
• Manage conflicting data
• College or University degree Bio-pharmaceutical related
• Max. 2 years relevant experience
• Advanced English language knowledge is a must
• German language knowledge is huge advantage
• Solid life science background
• Good attention to detail and accuracy is required
• Ability to analyse problem-solving, working autonomously
• Strong Excel knowledge
• Normal work schedules, from Monday to Friday
• Decent salary and cafeteria benefits
• Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
• Open and colorful place with multicultural community
• Convenient location and nice office building
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website