Our client is the groundbreaking provider of digital contact information for people and businesses, is looking for extremely talented Backend/Data Engineers.
We are looking for a Backend/Data Engineer to work, who thrives on designing, coding and maintaining high performance data processing applications on the JVM platform (primarily Scala). The ideal candidate would have the skills and desire to understand our entire data stack, from Cassandra to Spark to Scala/Akka and the passion to champion new and exciting technologies to solve unique and challenging problems.
- Extremely knowledgeable of data storage and processing systems and web service APIs
- Fluent in one or more statically typed high level languages like Java, Scala, C#, etc.
- Deeply versed in internet protocols and standards;
- Proficient in functional programming
- Knowledgeable of scaling techniques (caching, message queues, eventual consistency, etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
+ Have experience building complex data processing solutions;
+ Have implemented service(s) with ML techniques;
+ Have experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases;
+ Have deployed services to the cloud (especially AWS);
+ Have deployed docker based services;
+ Have extensive experience with *nix;
• Taking part in building real software operating at massive scale and affect millions of users each and every day
• Travelling opportunity to the USA
• Highly competitive salary
• Absolutely stunning and comfortable workplace
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website