Statutory Reporting Specialist
For our client, one of the world's leading multinational banks, we are looking for a Senior Statutory Reporting Specialist to their dynamically expanding organization.
The Statutory Reporting Analyst will be responsible for the preparation of the statutory accounts and managing the external audit process, including acting as a primary contact with external auditors. The future colleague will also be responsible for presenting the statutory accounts to directors. He/she must regularly cooperate with other departments and participate in ad hoc projects on the development of and implementation of new systems and any restructuring within the entities.
• Higher degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics
• Excellent spoken and written English
• 3+ years of experience in financial auditing
• IFRS experience (familiarity with US GAAP is advantageous)
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication and organization skills, strong team player skills
Be part of a dynamic and professional team
Attractive compensation package
Long-term development opportunities in a unique excellence centre
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website