German Speaking Customer Service Representative
Our client is a U.S. based multinational company with a business support center located in Budapest.
On behalf of our client we are looking for German speaking professionals for a complex Customer Service Representative role, which combines back and front office types of daily tasks.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for
- answering and managing customer enquiries
- following up customer requests
- providing timely and accurate assistance to clients and business partners regarding contracts, invoices, master data, transportation, stock management etc.
- cooperating closely with other teams and departments to solve problems
- checking and correcting errors in the inventories, master data etc.
- strong English skills and fluency in German
- Bachelor's degree
- good communication skills
- ability to adapt to a new environment
- team player attitude
- customer orientation
- long-term career opportunities within the company, including expert and team leader roles
- competitive salary and benefit package
- mentor program to help new colleagues reach their fullest potential
- supportive environment
- opportunity to use foreign language skills on a daily basis
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website
+ 36 1 300 66 84