ASP.NET Application Developer for Western-European projects
Our client is a globally well-known consulting company serving 92 of the Global Fortune 100. For their newly established Delivery Center in Budapest we are looking for .NET Developers to work on client projects around Western-Europe.
After completing a wide variety of internal technological trainings you will be part of a professional team providing software solutions for top-notch multinational clients on-site.
The team is responsible for fulfilling a key role in the whole software development lifecycle.
This grants you the possibility to learn about the partners and ensure smooth and intense communication with co-workers.
- 2+ years recent experience with Microsoft development (C# .NET Framework)
- Real life experience with Application Lifecycle Management
- Knowledge of .NET Architecture
- Advanced English
Nice to have:
- Experience with other Microsoft technologies (SharePoint; BizTalk; MS Dynamics CRM)
- Experience with continuous integration development using MS Team Foundation Server
- Experience with testing TFS Unit Testing (or any equivalent line nUnit)
- Experience with Entity Framework or nHibernate
- Awareness of design patterns like Test Driven Design or Domain Driven Design
- Represent the know-how of one of the TOP 50 brands in the world
- Compensation of travelling including daily fee
- Professionally challenging projects
- Exceptional social life (team building sport events)
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website