Project Management Officer (English-German speaking)
Our client is a globally well-known consulting company serving 92 of the Global Fortune 100. For their newly established Delivery Center in Budapest we are looking for Project Management Officers to work on client projects around Western-Europe.
After completing a wide variety of internal trainings you will be part of a professional team providing project management services for top-notch multinational clients on-site.
Your role will be to support projects and programs independently, act as a right hand of project manager.
The activities of the PMO are centralized around resource and work planning control, budget management, change management and product quality control.
Also, you shall lead a small team of junior program control services members: schedule and assign PMO work, set objectives, provide feedback on performance and motivate them.
These projects grants you the possibility to learn about the partners and ensure smooth and intense communication with co-workers.
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in the area of project management support within professional services
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of MS Project
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint is an advantage
- Fluent in English German
- Strong, professional communication skills
- Ability to see the big picture
- Focus on details, errorless delivery, logical reasoning
- Proactive with can-do-attitude
- A strong team player: proven team leadership potential
- Willing to step out of own comfort zone
- Represent the know-how of one of the TOP 50 brands in the world
- Compensation of travelling including daily fee
- Professionally challenging projects
- Exceptional social life (team building sport events)
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website