Customer Helpdesk Representative (1st line)
Are you eager to work in a young and energetic atmosphere?
Would you like to meet people from all over the world?
Are you looking for personal development and a career opportunity?
Our multinational client from the telecommunications sector is seeking a candidate for:
Customer helpdesk representative (1st line) positon.
- Provide efficient and polite customer support
- Manage a smooth communication with clients via e-mail and telephone
- Provide various technical support, handle incoming problems/queries with positive attitude
- Manage supplier activities, work closely with 3rd parties, coordinate their activities
- Cooperate with different teams within the company
- Good control of English and minimum one European foreign language (e.g. French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish) on medium level (B2)
- Confident IT skills (Windows and MS Office)
- Work in shifts
- Cisco knowledge is an advantage
- Very good communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team-player attitude
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed!
- Inspiring multinational environment
- Young and lively team
- Attractive compensation package
- Soft and technical trainings, opportunity for personal development
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website