HR Team Lead
Would you like to work in a multicultural workplace? Are you passionate about HR? Don't hesitate to apply to one of Europe's fastest-growing recuritment companies!
Our partner company's aim is to support dynamic growth of its clients with finding the most suitable candidates in the EMEA region.
Primary responsibility for the delivery of client programs, operational contacts with hiring community and coordination of day to day operational tasks of a team of Sourcing Recruiters / HR Administrators. Major goals are to deliver against the agreed SLA/KPI’s and reach the highest level of client satisfaction and team performance.
Performance and people management:
- Coordinate and motivate the team
- Monitor workload and the performance of the team, set priorities and monthly targets, evaluate results and share lessons learned
- Come up with new operational procedures / delivery solutions and SLAs to streamline work-flow and increase operating efficiency, and present and discuss with Delivery Manager
- Measure account(s)’ performance
- Manage all HR related daily activities within the team and maintain documentation up-to-date (Holiday scheduling, Timesheet administration, attendance, team trackers, etc.)
- Train and mentor new hires
- Coordinate entire RPO/ MSP processes
- Process management in line with Client specific processes and SRC’s processes
- Develop and refine client processes and procedures, identify areas for improvement;
- Make process improvements, both internal (team activities) and external (towards the client)
- First point of contact for client operational stakeholders and first escalation point for any daily operational issues
- Effective client / stakeholder management
- Meet service level agreements and customer satisfaction targets
- Engage with the client to understand needs, to ensure appropriate strategies are aligned and put in place
- University Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-5 years operational work experience gained within a fast-paced, multinational, high-touch service industry (recruitment, HR services, financial/IT services etc.)
- Maturity in succeeding in a strongly client-facing service environment
- Reporting skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of the English
- Continuous trainings and challenging new projects for new colleagues
- New and modern office in the center of Budapest that offers an inspiring workplace
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.
+36 1 300 6619