General Ledger Accountant
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Together with our customers we make food safe and available, everywhere. Since the start in 1951 we have taken pride in providing the best possible processing and packaging solutions for food.They provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With over 23,000 employees based in over 85 countries, approach to business.
On behalf of Tetra Pak we are looking for experienced GL accountants into their Budaörs based Finance Hub.
If you would like to join a great, small-sized finance center of excellence dealing with complex, end-to-end processes please do not hesitate to apply.
- Monthly book closing activities, coordination and supervision of tasks between other departments and migrated local sites
- Ensure that publishing of the reporting packages meet the deadlines
- Handling of changes in closing activities
- Handling of tasks coming from outsourced tax activities
- Active participation in migration process
- Participation in external and internal audits
- Documentation of the closing
- Bookkeeping and supervision of finance processes of migrated sites
- GL management, reconciliations and open item follow up
- Ensure compliance with the process
We believe you have:
- University/College degree in Accounting or Economics
- 2-3 years of work experience in GL accounting
- Advanced Excel knowledge is a must
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral is a must
- Outstanding growth opportunities within an international organisation
- Prestigious and successful company
- "Google style office environment"
- Comfortable shuttle bus service to Budaörs (25 min from Blaha Lujza tér)
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.