Senior Learning and Development Specialist
On behalf of our prestigious multinational client we are looking for an experienced training and development coordinator.
The new colleague works with qualified training and development related tasks. Acts as an expert adviser/SME within the learning management, performance management, competence development and career development and succession planning processes and is a part of the second line support in the HR Service Centre.
- Coordinate day to day work of Learning and Development team.
- Lead internal HRSC “mini” Learning and Development improvement projects.
- College/University degree within HR or Economics and/or min 5 years of relevant working experiences
- Expertise within the Learning and People Development area
- Fluency in English language
- Language knowledge in French, Italian or other European languages is an advantage
- Result oriented
- Organized, analytical, thorough and show attention to details
- Good communication skills and a strong customer service focus
- High personal integrity
- Complex and challenging position where new ideas are always listened to
- Outstanding growth opportunities within an international organisation
- Prestigious and successful company
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.