Full Scale Accountant with US GAAP knowledge
Our client is a global leader in providing customized, end-to-end gaming solutions to lottery and gaming organizations worldwide. We are looking for their growing team Accountant colleague.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Assistance in the daily banking requirements.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Work in order to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Supervise the general ledger to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
- Actively takes part in the implementation of Oracle Financials
- Liaise with European and US counterparts to achieve the successful implementation
- Ensures that the localized Oracle Finances complies with HAS and any other relevant Hungarian legislation
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- Equivalent business experience and 2+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation including US GAAP and Oracle Financials.
- Chartered Accountant Certification is an advantage
- Experience with US GAAP is a must!!
- Oracle knowledge
- Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management.
- High command of English is a must, additional German is an advantage
- Family friendly and stable environment
- Really good compensation package
- Dedicated and motivated colleagues
- Long term possibility
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.