Agricultural retail comapany looking for senior accountant!
- Perform accurate and timely accounting records according local legislation and US GAAP
- Responsible for the daily accounting operations of the company
- Check whether the documents received for registration are legal, if such documents comply with the domestic regulations and internal approvals
- Responsible for issuing invoices
- Perform monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Responsible for accuracy of financial statements
- Responsible for bank payments in local and foreign currency respecting the statutory rules and internal policies
- Responsible for accuracy applying for national and international (EU) Tax system especially reverse VAT system.
- Tracks the compliance with legal regulations and report changes with impact on business
- Prepare and submit monthly statements of accounts according local GAAP and US GAAP
- Implement and ensure compliance of group policies and regulations
- Collaborate with operational departments in preparing the necessary reports and financial analysis
- Prepare various ad hoc reports
- Ensure compliance with working procedure and company policies.
- Respect and apply the legal acts in force and applicable bargaining labor contract
- Respect the deadlines imposed by superior
- Maintain confidentiality and information obtained in course of daily work
- At minimum 5 years on the same position or accounting
- Experience in working with JDE/SAP
- Experience with Intrastat
- Experience with reverse VAT system
- Experience in grain business will be an asset
- Understanding of following usual grain train transactions: company being in string (chain transactions), triangular transactions, wash out issues, circle proposals
- Fluent in English
- Dynamic and flexible
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.
+36 1 411 2090