FMCG Financial Controller
We are looking for a Financial controller for a prestigious multinational FMCG company, to be a key member of the controlling team.
- Compiles company’s plans and reports according to reporting manual and management requirements
- Presents findings and recommendations to the senior management
- Administers applications and databases of reporting systems for Profit&Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow
- Imports data into the systems and generates reports on regular and ad hoc basis
- Monitors the data and output needs from system users to timely update the system and its databases
- Cooperates with IT department in development of applications that are appropriate for the scope of his job, user’s needs and consistent with other information system architecture.
- Manages SAP CO module
- University degree, preferably in Economics or Finance
- At least 5 years of experience in controlling (FMCG company is an advantage)
- Strong intermediate business English knowledge, Italian is an advantage
- SAP and Excel knowledge is a must
- You must have an open-minded and communicative personality
- Enjoy seeking new solutions to business problems
- Strong analytical, communication and social skills
- Career building opportunity
- Opportunity to develop in a multinational company
- Competitive compensation package
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.
+36 30 883 2392