Supplier Quality Engineer - Zalaegerszeg
Our multinational partner is looking for a talented quality engineer who will be responsible for the suppliers in Zalaegerszeg plant.
If you are interested do not hesitate to apply for the position!
- Define, implement adapt the action plan to achieve the goals
- Deploy the PPEP approach for qualification of purchased components
- Define the Quality Controls for incoming inspection of parts and continuously adapt them
- Manage the qualification of new part
- Pilot the treatment of non conformity process with partners and with supplier: derogation, sorting, refurbish or scrap, giving priority to cases which affect customer satisfaction
- Pilot the external process of treatment of containment, corrective and preventive actions with supplier
- Analyzes the overall performance of suppliers
- Audit suppliers processes in case of problems adapts the incoming inspection accordingly
- Manage the work of incoming inspectors
- Degree in Engineering
- Metrology skill
- Internal Auditor certification
- 6S, LEAN, KAIZEN, 8D, PPEP, FMEA knowledge
- Computer skills (MS office, SAP)
- Fluent English is a must
- Multinational environment
- Competitive salary package
- Professional team
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.
+36 1 688 6846