Junior fraud analyst for an airline
Are You a fresh graduate who is ready to investigate fraudulent events?
Would You like to keep contact with airports and banks on a daily basis?
Would You like to be updated about the latest developments on credit card fraud?
If Your answers are yes, then the following job is for You!
You daily tasks will be the following:
- Analyse reservations in order to catch possible fraudulent events
- Prepare reports
- Take actions if needed in order to prevent financial loss of the company
- Keep contact with other departments, foreign colleagues and with airports.
- Explore new developments of credit card fraud
- Fluent English is required, French is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Multinational company
- Young and dynamic team
- Home office possibilities after training
Budapest, VIII. kerület
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.