Master Data Analyst
For our international pharmaceutical client, we are currently seeking the right candidate to fulfil the Master Data Analyst position for
- Manage the SCM item master data in the ERP system.
- Provide the tracking of relevant data.
- Implement and maintain company databases in SAP.
- Writes data modifications, and constructions.
- Ensure compliance with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and GMP guidelines.
- Follow standard process set up for material master set up.
- Input new codes and populate SAP with relevant master data in a GMP environment.
- Creating and managing reporting tools of SCM KPIs (quality, time, number etc.).
- Supports the annual inventories of the company.
- University or College degree is not required
- Deep knowledge of SAP.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (primarily Ecxel), and Lotus Notes.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal).
- Experience in logistics or pharmaceutical industry is an advantage.
- We are open for career entrants as well.
- 1-1,5 years fix employment contract
- Challenging and various tasks
- Excellent career opportunity in an international, inspiring and dynamic environment
- Continuous learning development opportunity
- Competitive salary benefits
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.
+36 1 300 6644