Application and Service Engineer
We are looking for an experienced and energetic engineer for laser cutting machines to support our partner in the application and service engineering fields for their laser technology department in Hungary and in surrounding countries. You will work closely with local and sometimes international teams (Sales, Service, and Application) as well as our customers to ensure success. Creativity, energy, and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical. Location base is in Hungary.
Be prepared to demonstrate exceptional technology knowledge.
- Train customers how to operate and programme machines in order to use the most effective way of machine in a field of technology and maintenance.
- Help sales team and customer to select the best machine and technology to their needs.
- Support user with cycle time study, nesting, and simulation of cutting and demonstrate machine capability during our Open Days, in Technology Center as well as on the machine located at customers.
- Keep contact with laser HQ experts.
- Perform installation, maintenance, root cause analysis, and suggest machine development to design department.
- Ability to communicate with customer and inhouse team.
- Proven track of experience (2-3 years) in laser cutting technology in 2D, 3D including the best way of laser technology and relevant software.
- BSC or MSC degree in relevant field or lower degree but with experience on similar level
- Good skill in Communication with customers as well as colleagues in different field.
- Be precise in reporting and administration of Root Cause or any discrepancies
- Be prepared to travel 40 000 - 50 000 km / year
- Language competence: mother language Hungarian and business fluency in English is essential. Additionally the any of following languages would be an advantage: Slovakian, Slovenian, Romanian, Croatian / Serbian, Bulgarian or other CE language knowledge.
- Experience on other relevant high technology laser machine
- Modern Technology Centre and Office
- Good compensation package
- Very good team spirit
- Space for learning in fast growing technology + training in abroad
Sóskút, Pest county
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.