International Technology Coodinator
We are looking for an experienced and energetic engineering Coordinator for laser cutting machines to support our business in the application and service engineering fields for laser technology in Hungary and in surrounding CE countries. You will work closely with local and international teams (Management, Sales, Service, and Application) as well as our customers to ensure success. Creativity, energy, and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical. Location base is in Hungary.
Be prepared to demonstrate exceptional coordinating knowledge in technology.
• Create training programmes for CE engineers and customers how to operate programme and maintain machines for high productivity.
• Help CE application/ service engineers, sales team and customers to select the best machine and technology to their needs.
• Coordinate our engineers in the field to prepare cycle time study, nesting, and simulation of cutting and demonstrate machine capability during our Open Days, in Technology centers as well as on the machine located at customers.
• Keep contact with laser HQ experts with special attention of technology development as relevant to CE market
• Coordinate demo machines fleet , suggest the best way of installation, maintenance, root cause analysis
• Ability to communicate with customers and CE team
• Proven track of experience (5+ years) in laser cutting technology in 2D, 3D including the best way of laser technology and relevant software.
• BSC or MSC degree in relevant field
• Experience to coordinate international technical team
• English knowledge is essential
• Good skill in communication with customers as well as colleagues in different field.
• Be precise in reporting and administration of Root Cause or any discrepancies
• Reporting to CE management
• Be prepared to travel in abroad and do not hesitate to participate in field job
• Language competence: business fluency in English is essential. Additionally the following languages would be desirable: Hungarian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Romanian, Croatian / Serbian, Bulgarian or other CE language knowledge.
• Machine and or programing knowledge or experience on other relevant high tech laser machine brand
• The most modern Technology Centre and Office
• Good compensation package
• Very good team spirit
• Space for learning in fast growing technology + training in abroad
Sóskút, Pest county
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.