Agile Delivery Manager
Our client is one of the world's leading independent bookmaking and gaming groups. With offices in London, Gibraltar and the Far East the company offers a wide range of gaming products tailored to each individual market. The company has been rapidly growing for years. We are looking for a highly committed Agile Delivery Manager for our client working on sports betting, online gambling sites.
The Agile Delivery Manager (ADM) is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile cross functional project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users. The ADM may be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings
- Assist in team development: mentoring and developing team members
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables
- Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
- Team building: promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects
- BA or BSc. or equivalent experience is required (MA or MS is a plus)
- 3-5 years or more experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 5-10 team members including Developers, Dev/Ops, and QA Personnel
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate management tools such as Confluence, Jira/Agile, Microsoft Office Tools
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued
- Extraordinary startup environment with luxurious office
- The chance to work in a rapidly growing Development Center
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.