We are looking for software developers for our client, who are passionate about productivity and want to apply their critical thinking skills on a daily basis. who are willing to learn and take part in development projects using Pega, a new and already popular technology in Western Europe.
The main task is to participate in development projects in newly build team, helping clients to implement their business processes and decisions with Pegasystems’ technology.
• Good understanding of computer science in general
• Basic understanding of databases, SQL queries
• Java/J2EE skills are nice to have but not strictly required
• Critical thinking, analysis and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills
• Self motivated and proactive attitude
• Willingness to travel, mainly in Europe
• Customer oriented approach
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Training in the first 3 months – official PEGA training program in our training center in Budapest. You will take part in two courses followed by two exams in order to learn the essentials of the Pega System Architect. You will be assisted by one of our senior colleagues during your study.
• An opportunity to
o apply your critical thinking on a daily basis
o work with Fortune 500 clients
o join an international team
o learn from senior architects and mentoring
o acquire practical experience
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.
+36 30 981 0054