Finance Associate / Administrator
We are looking for an experienced financial associate for our partner with international clientele.
- management of supplier invoices
- management of contracts
- help oversee and manage individual accounts
- preparation of financial statements
- prepare and participate in the monthly closing
- create, send, and follow up on invoices
- manage bank transfers
- HR activities: prepare payroll payments for employees, tracking of contracts, entry, exit etc.
- prepare documents for audit
- administrative tasks
- Economic or Business degree
- minimum 5 years of work experience in similar role
- good command of English (both written and oral)
- knowledge of one of the following languages is advantageous: Spanish or French or German or Portuguese
- strong computer skills (Excel, Word)
- good communication skills
- problem-solving skills
- competitive salary and benefits
- stable company
- dynamic,young and international environment
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.