Our client is one of the world's leading independent bookmaking and gaming groups. With offices in London, Gibraltar and the Far East the company offers a wide range of gaming products tailored to each individual market. The company has been rapidly growing for years. We are looking for a highly committed iOS Developers for our client working on sports betting, online gambling sites.
• Design, implement, and maintain entire features in previously created apps
• Play a key role in the full development cycle and direction of future sets
• Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems using TDD
• Take part in daily/weekly agile development practices
• Deliver implementations in accordance with coding standards and conventions
• Refactor legacy code to meet new recommended development practices
• Expertise in Objective-C and be up-to-date with the latest API’s and have deep knowledge of Cocoa Frameworks, from CoreData to CoreGraphics
• Experience in consuming RESTful JSON API’s and working with socket based real time data
• Deep knowledge of OOP and design patterns, memory management, threading, low-level language and platform features
• Comfortable with communication with both technical and non-technical staff, across distributed teams and local departments
• Be able to adapt to new, complex development environments and stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
• Dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued
• Extraordinary startup environment with luxurious office
• The chance to work in a rapidly growing Development Center
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.
+36 1 300 65 18