We are looking for an experienced General Manager for our Mátészalka based Client.
The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of the company manufacturing, coating and distribution facility and has financial responsibility for the business.
Continuous improvement is at the heart of the role with the ongoing mission to create and sustain an industry leading facility in terms of quality, customer service and efficiency.
The General Manager brings a people focus to the role in terms of engaging and developing employees by working closely with the HR Manager and wider management team in this area.
- inventory management
- purchasing and distribution
- customer service – focus on the customer’s needs
- human resources
- IT facility management health and safety
- support the partnership – protect the brand and grow the business
- strong general management experience – operating at a strategic and an operational hands-on level
- strong people management skills
- university degree
- customer service and supply chain management experience
- previous experience of inventory management and internal logistics
- Hungarian and English fluent speaker with excellent communicational skills
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.
+36 1 300 6516