Senior SAP ABAP Developer
Are you expert in SAP ABAP Development?
Do you feel yourself comfortable in an American working culture where you can develop yourself and use your English as well?
Our multinational client from agricultural industry is looking for a Senior SAP ABAP Developer with 5 years of experience!
- Developing and supporting custom made SAP applications and supporting SAP standard applications in the SAP ERP environment.
- Participate in SAP rollout projects with implementing new requirements, developments and testing processes
- Support the delivery of application maintenance and application changes within assigned functional area
- Work with team members, Basis experts and also with Business Analysts
- Work on the development, configuration, deployment and maintenance of systems
- Ensure that the architecture integrates well with the functional business specifications and technical infrastructure
- Develop and test complex programs and utilities for critical application or conversion modules
- Define test strategies, prepare test plans/test scripts and execute unit, system and integration tests as required
- Support user acceptance tests for assigned projects
- Evaluate system performance and provide necessary solutions for improvement
- 5+ years experiences in SAP ABAP development and programming
- Experience in SAP FI, CO, MM and SD, if you have WM, QM, PP, APO knowledge, is an advantage!
- OOP form and SAP UI / Web Dynpro knowledge is desired
- 1-5 years SAP end user and configuration support experience
- Fluent English is a must!
- Experience in working as a technical team member on software development projects and applications support efforts
- Practical application of all aspects of software design, version / change control, test strategies, data conversion, Software Development Lifecycle, etc.
- Excellent understanding of the end-user requirements, business processes and operational practices
- After hours on-call/weekend support is optional 2-3 times annually
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal communication skills are required, organization and people management skills are preferred!
- Multinational working environment
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Perfect working environment and professional team
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.
+36 20 952 2065