Android Software Engineer
Our client is the groundbreaking provider of digital contact information for people and businesses, is looking for extremely talented Android Software Engineers.
Our client has near 10 million unique users into our system, screen more than 500 million calls per month and track the identity of billions of phone numbers.
The team is passionate about working together to take on these challenges and sharing all of the cool new things they learn along on the way. Come and join them if you want to be part of a small team that gets to make a huge impact in the mobile industry.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years experience developing Android and/or iOS apps
- Familiarity with Android Studio
- Broad experience designing/architecting applications on mobile platforms
- Impressive coding skills in Java (Android)
- Experience with REST-based web services, or similar API platforms
- Know-how for developing on a SQL platform such as SQLite, - - Postgres, MySQL or SQL Server
- Experience working in Mac/Unix/Linux/BSD environments
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related discipline), or equivalent experience
+ Experience with Objective-C or Swift
+ Contributing to public communities like GitHub and StackOverflow
+ Showing examples of apps you have created in the Google Play or Apple App Store
+ Experience creating unit and/or integration tests for mobile applications
- Taking part in building real software operating at massive scale and affect millions of users each and every day
- Travelling opportunity to the USA
- Highly competitive salary
- Absolutely stunning and comfortable workplace
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.
+36 1 411 2090