Senior C# Developer
You are our match!
- If you would like to work by an international software developer company dealing in the investment banking area with the top 50 clients around the world.
- If you have 5 years of experience in C#, .NET or even ASP.NET development
- and last but not least your English skills are more than awesome!
- Deliver high-quality, secure and sustainable systems in an agile team of developers, test engineers, development manager, technical architect and product owner
- Planning and implementing new features and maintain existing code in several products using languages like C#, MS-SQL, ASP.NET MVC 5
- Learn business domain inside and outside the project and department
- Translate and/or create technical requirements to facilitate application code
- Proactively participate technical discussions and brainstorming sessions
- Deliver new aspects, solutions and innovations to the platform to enhance quality, maintainability and supportability
- Act as mentor to junior developers and coach smaller group of developers to deliver the requirements together
- At least 3-4 years development working experience with C#, MS-SQL, patterns and principles
- Experience of developing RESTful services
- Strong MS-SQL experience
- Unit testing and testing .NET framworks
- Strong architectural knowledge including n-tier design, design patterns, OO design principles, GUI patterns such as MVC, MVP and MVVM, REST, SOA
- Working knowledge of the software development lifecycle, agile framework
- Fluent English is a must!
- Desired knowledge: source control systems (e.g. TFS, Git), WCF, micro services knowledge
- Using of the newest Microsoft technologies (Visual Studio 2013, .NET 4.5, SQL Server 2012)
- Dynamic working style with lots of professional challenges
- Getting diverse and wide range of domain knowledge
- Career opportunity by the biggest investment banking software developer company in the world!
How to apply
Filling in the online registration form and uploadig CV via the Randstad website.
+36 20 952 2065